Dear Church Family & Visitors
We are implementing the following to stay within the guidelines of our Federal, State, and Local governments. Please read carefully and if you have any questions or concerns please contact your Deacon. Sunday, May 31 is our planned first Sunday at church together
1. When church re-opens (Worship Services only).
2. As our Governor has asked those “AT RISK” (65 years and older and those with underlying health conditions) are asked not to attend but participate with our online services.
3. Anyone that has been in contact with an infected person or exhibits symptoms is asked not to attend and participate with our online services.
4. We are asking everyone attending Worship Services to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask there will be masks provided.
5. We are asking everyone attending Worship Services to use your bathroom at home before church to help eliminate as much traffic as possible.
6. We are asking members of the same household to sit together. We will have pews marked to abide by 6 feet of social distancing.
7. We are asking you to enter and exit the church through doorways marked accordingly. We plan to have someone to guide you to your seat.
8. We will have an attendant at each door to open or close the door as needed. This way we will not have many hands touching doors.
9. If the observance of the Lord’s Supper is held, we will have self-contained elements for you as you enter. The elements may be placed in the pew rack until it is time to partake.
10. We will be suspending “Meet & Greet”. No hugging, shaking hands, etc...
11. Offering plates will be placed at the entry and exit points for you to give as you come or go. Our ability to give online is now available.
12. We will dismiss one row at a time with the help of an attendant. We ask you to move directly to your vehicle. We do not want to have any congestion in any area.
13. There will be no “Special Events” except for the funeral of a church member if requested (would have to abide by State & Local government guidelines).
14. Suspend mid-week services.
15. Suspend VBS
16. Suspend “Missions Cafe” and all food or beverages being served at the church (the exception being self-contained elements for the Lord’s Supper).
Thank you from the Leadership!